Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Taste Of Appleton

If you're tired of the same old chain restaurants serving up the same bland, flavorless food, and yet still command hour long waits on a Friday night, then this blog is for you. Yes, I will admit, for years as a child I thought Chili's was about as good as it gets. However, Appleton has far more to offer than just the chains, with new restaurants seemingly popping up monthly. The food scene here has come a long way, covering almost all cuisines (and price ranges) and offering up something for just about everyone.

This blog will seek to educate and inform about some of the best (and not so great) restaurants of Appleton. Going out to eat at least weekly, I thought it'd be a good idea to start jotting down some of my thoughts for myself as well as for anyone else who has any interest.

Keep your eyes peeled in the coming days for some posts that actually talk about food.

No comments:

Post a Comment